Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer in NY

I can't believe it's been more than 6 months since the last post!  :S  My brain isn't working as well as it did before! :S

Anyways, I thought I would share some pics on here of New York.  We got to go watch fireworks at Silver Lake for the 4th of July.  Well really it was the 3rd of July.  Every 3rd of July they have what's called the "Ring of Fire" around all of the Finger lakes in the area.  All around the lake they light road flares so it makes a big red ring around the lake and then many people do fireworks.  (Most of them are doing it illegally but no one cares...it's weird!)  Anyways, here is a better picture of the "Ring of Fire"...  *HERE*

One of the families in our church has a camper on Silver Lake so that is why we got to watch it from there this year.  (We actually live closer to Conesus lake but it's SOOOOOO crazy there!!!)  This family has a boat and everything so Nick and I got to ride around on the lake in the evening and watch some fireworks before it got extremely dark, then when it got dark we got to watch from the "beach".

It was really fun so I thought I would show you some pics from the evening!!!

Silver Lake

Silver Lake


Tim's Boat

View from Boat



Wanted to make sure I had something documenting the fact that Kade was on a boat before he was born ;)

Ring of Fire

Ring of Fire
Silver lake


Self Explanatory ?? ;)


For those that haven't seen a bump pic in a while...31 weeks today and feeling pretty huge!!
But I still feel great so I'm not complaining!!




Well that is about it!!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while!  When Kinkade's here maybe I will do a litt better about blogging so that you guys can see him all the time... ;)



--Carmen and Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment