Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Info

So we were "in" our first hurricane! We didn't really think it would be too bad for us out here because we are quite a ways from New York City. We knew that the national guard and other people were waiting the storm out in Rochester so that they could go help when it was needed so we figured we were probably pretty safe. We only got the very edge of its path, which just included wind and rain and it was a lot colder than it has been here in a while. Never thought that we would have to worry about a hurricane being this far north but I guess you never know! :)

Nick and I went and walked along Lake Ontario last Thursday. I actually didn't think that you could walk along it, but there is actually a public beach and everything. We have some pretty cool pictures but they are on our phones since I forgot the camera. Once Nick gets home, I will have him show me how to take it off of our phones!

Well, I just thought I would give you an quick update!

Talk to you later,
Love,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment